Current Positions Available
Web Application Developer (Part or Full Time)
Job Description: Part-time or possibly full-time technical position available for an entry-level programmer willing to work within established company that supports 6-10 client organizations and their websites. For over eighteen years, this company has acted as management consultant for industry specific organizations, managing member needs and education. Most websites are data/membership module driven where attention to detail in technical services is absolutely critical.
Office location: Meridian, Idaho. Casual employee environment.
Education: The applicant must have at least 4 years successful experience in technical work as related to the qualification below, a two or four-year degree at an accredited college or university. Candidates that are currently finishing their education will be considered. Those who have earned a four-year degree would likely be given preferential consideration, but all qualified applicants with appropriate skill sets and experience will be considered.
1. Self-starter. Willing to take guidance, but not afraid to take initiative on self-directed projects.
2. Drupal 6-Drupal 8, programming, updating. Contributed module deployment. Theming
4. Version control via GitHub
5. Agile development
6. MS Access Programming
7. ODBC connectivity to remote MySQL DB
8. SSL and e-commerce experience.
9. Strong working knowledge of responsive web design and cross-platform compatible coding techniques and troubleshooting
10. Language translation.
11. Experience building SEO driven websites
12. Experience with ColdFusion a plus.
Interested applicants should submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. ONLY local applicants will be considered. No third-party staffing company applicants will be considered.